Dolibarr ERP & CRM is an European (French origin) based open-source and free enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software package suitable for many enterprise level application. It comes with individually activated modules that fit your business needs.
As an organization who have benefited greatly from this fantastic free open source software, our biggest wish is to hope the Dolibarr community can continue to actively engage in enhancing the software, and the entire ecosystem grows bigger and eventually becoming one of the top ERP and CRM choices for businesses and organizations around the world.
Modules in Dolibarr includes:
- Customers, Prospects or Suppliers directory
- Products and services catalog
- Stock management
- Bank accounts management
- Commercial actions management
- Orders management
- Commercial proposals management
- Contracts management
- Invoices management
- Payments management
- Standing orders management
- Shipping management
- Expense report management
- Following social and fiscal tax payments
- Double entry accounting, general and auxiliary accounting
- EDM/DMS (Electronic Document Management / Document Management System)
- Foundations member management
- Leave requests for employees
- Mass emailing
- Realize surveys
- Point of Sale
- Donations management
- PDF Generation of all elements (invoices, proposals, orders, …)
- Import and export tools (CSV or Excel)
- and many more…
Dolibarr ERP/CRM software is usually deployed as cloud based solution for SME and organizations, to minimize the need for server side maintenance. As the base software license is free, as long as you have the skill set and a little bit of technical knowledge, deployment of the software usually is straight forward. Alternatively you can subscribe to a ready-instance from a 3rd party Dolibbar hosting service providers.
There are several cloud based Dolibarr 3rd party hosting solution providers which you can sign-up directly with them online, by paying a subscription fee, typically charged by the number of users per month. Find out more about the hosted Dolibarr providers here.
The hosting solution should satisfy most SME requirements, and generally is the best way to start off without heavy upfront investment in setting up your own Dolibarr services, especially if you have less than 5 active users. It is also a very good way to evaluate the suitability of the system for your business.
However if you would like to have 100% control over the ERP and CRM software, and control the subscription cost, eventually you will need to consider to setup and host your own Dolibarr ERP/CRM system.
Our services for Dolibarr ERP/CRM solution include:
- Preliminary consultation
- Setup and hosting of the Dolibarr ERP/CRM environment
- Operation Training
- Customization services